Pfizer Part time Marketing Associate (6 in West Ryde, Australia
6-8 month contract - Marketing Associate
Be part of a high performing marketing team in Pfizer Australia
• Sydney City - NSW
• Great career opportunity
• 6-8 Month Contract, Part time, 3 days/ week
• Start date April / May - end November 2019
• Challenging and Rewarding Role
At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to set the standard for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and manufacturing of medicines for people.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to our marketing team.
Reporting to the Internal Medicine Marketing Lead, the major responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for processing purchase order's, invoices, maintaining product budget spreadsheets, vendor set up & management
• Ensure all Global Pfizer policies are complied with in accordance with all necessary documentation completed
• Responsible for ensuring all events, sponsorships and grants are compliant before commitment is approved by following the Pfizer compliance processes to gain internal approval
• Event management for local and international conferences including the coordination of the trade display build, materials, personnel & customer logistics management
• Ensure Medicines Australia reporting is completed and adherence to Pfizer compliance processes
• Marketing materials stock management
• Coordinates internal and intra-departmental meetings, liaising with key internal brand contacts from various departments
• Responsible for answering incoming inquiries from internal and external customers and handling them where appropriate
To be considered for this position the applicant must demonstrate the following:
• Support and contribute to innovation and continuous improvement (streamline processes)
• Outstanding IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and familiarity with Ariba procurement systems
• Adaptable and flexible with work; being able to work with multiple teams at the same time
• Able to perform administrative functions with minimum supervision and be able to prioritize work independently
• Detail oriented, independent, proactive, self-motivated individual with outstanding organizational, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
• Fast learner; have the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
For further information, contact Tim Nunan.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.