Pfizer Executive /Senior Executive Administration in Vizag, India
Job Description of Executive /Senior Executive -Administration
Educational Qualifications & Work experience
MHRM / MBA -HR with first class from a reputed college /university
Target Years of Experience
4 - 7 years in a factory /Manufacturing environment. Preferably from a Pharma Manufacturing
Exposure to SAP , Ariba and conversant with power point , excel or any computer certifications
Knowledge & Skills
Well versed with Government Rules & Regulations
Conversant with Labour Laws ( Factories Act 1948 , EPF Scheme 1952 , ESIC Act 1948 , Contract Labour Act 1970 , ID Act 1947
Standards Processes & Policies
Conversant with CGMP
Employment related laws and regulations
Excellent Communication skills
Excellent Coordination and Negotiation skills
Contract Labor Management Skills
• Ensures smooth functioning of Housekeeping, upkeep of site & surrounding areas
• Ensures Transportation arrangement with complete safety of all employees
• Effective management of Pest Control, Primary Laundry and Canteen Activities.
• Supervision of Contract Personnel entry & exits.
• Ensures the monitoring of expats entry & exits
• Coordinate and supervise necessary arrangements for Guests/visitors arriving at site
• Coordinating with Hotels for events and arrangements
• Pantry, Guest House Management
• Complete Vendor Management
• Liaison with Factories, Labour Department
• Well conversant with Contract Labour Management, able to check and certify monthly wage /salary bills of all contract workmen.
• Well conversant with EPF , ESIC , Factory Laws, Bonus Act and Minimum Wages to ensure statutory compliances with all the contractors
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.