Pfizer Japan Development Leader for Oncology in Tokyo, Japan
１．主な職務における成果責任/ Description of Primary Role & Responsibility
Proactively leads development of all projects in Japan in the oncology by working with Team Leaders in the oncology who are responsible for obtaining approval worldwide, and assumes responsibility to obtain approval in Japan. Drives early introduction and enrichment of the portfolio in collaboration with the Leadership Team in the oncology. Closely communicates with external stakeholders [e.g. key opinion leaders (KOL), investigational sites, regulatory authorities] and contributes in leveraging the clinical and regulatory environments in Japan.
The details are noted in the job description.
【資格・能力要件/ Desired Behavioral and Technical Skills】
- Desired Behavioral skills
Major desired behavioral and technical skills are summarized as follows. The details are shown in the job description.
MD, PhD, or equivalent with established scientific basis and >10 years of experience in clinical development; extensive experience as a JCL or equivalent in the oncology preferred
Extensive global clinical development and business experience consistent with a thorough understanding of the processes associated with clinical and regulatory submissions
- Skill to design and execute development strategies (e.g. advanced medical and pharmaceutical knowledge in the respective TA/DA, skill to design development strategies, knowledge on clinical study operations including guidelines and SOPs, skill to think logically, innovatively, and flexibly)
- Strong leadership skills
- Team building skills, networking skills,
- Negotiation skills, consensus building skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Project management skills,
- Excellent English and Japanese communication skills
- English: TOEIC score 730 and above (800 and above preferable)
- Presentation skills, scientific expertise to discuss with internal/external and Japanese/global stakeholders
- Mentoring and training skills
- People management skills
- Working location
Tokyo Headquarter in Pfizer R&D GK
※応募時は、日本語・英語両方の応募資料の提出をお願いします。 / Please submit application form in both Japanese and English.
※PDFファイルでの提出をおねがいします。/ Please submit in PDF file.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.