Pfizer Instrumentation Technician in Sanford, North Carolina
Position is responsible for:
• Performing calibrations on process and analytical instrumentation in support of the continuous
operation of the Sanford facility, including manufacturing, utilities and quality control
• Troubleshooting and repair of instrumentation and related equipment/systems
• Performing preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment and related instrumentation
• Perform calibrations on process and analytical instrumentation
• Document all work order activities in EAMS and relevant equipment logs
• Troubleshoot and resolve calibration/instrumentation issues in a timely manner utilizing
• Read and follow equipment schematics, logic diagrams and engineering drawings
• Support engineering projects to select and install appropriate instrumentation
• Perform duties in a safe manner with a focus on Zero Injuries
• Follow all SOP and cGxP requirements
• Lead and/or participate in continuous improvement activities
Minimum of AAS degree in electrical, electronics, instrumentation or industrial technology with at least 6 years of experience working with instrumentation and calibrations in a
GxP environment. A HS diploma with 12 years of relevant experience is also acceptable.
Last Date to Apply for Job: 13 May, 2020
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.