Pfizer Territory Manager, Internal Medicine in San Francisco, California
Pfizer anticipates hiring Territory Managers for the above referenced market(s) in the upcoming weeks and months. If you are interested in learning more about Pfizer, these potential future opportunities and being notified if/when these positions become available, please "apply" to this posting to join our Talent Network.
Below is a general Job Description for the Territory Manager role. Specific details may vary when an actual position is opened.
The Professional Healthcare Representative, Territory Manager, may have a variety of responsibilities, such as the responsibility for sales targets and physician relationships within a specific geography. The Territory Representative must demonstrate a strong understanding of necessary disease states and possess a solid ability to communicate necessary technical, scientific, and product and disease management information to customers. The Territory Representative will provide the most current information pertaining to Pfizer products and their approved indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory.
• Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and support customers throughout the selling process; excellent communication and interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and embrace new ways of working in a rapidly changing environment.
• Possess the ability to work in a matrix environment and to leverage multiple resources to meet customer needs and deliver results.
• Perform the role in a compliant manner consistent with all Company policies, practices and
• BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution
• Ability to travel domestically and stay overnight as necessary
• Valid US driver's license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
Preferred Qualifications :
• 1 year of either professional sales experience, work experience in the healthcare/scientific field, professional marketing experience (including internships) or military experience
• Live within 50 miles of territory
Additional Position Details
Last Day to apply: May 13, 2020
Additional Location details:
Eligible for Employee Referral program: YES
Eligible for Relocation Assistance: NO
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.