Pfizer HR Administrator/ Generalist in Cluj Napoca in Napoca, Romania
HR Administrator/ Generalist in Cluj Napoca
Temporary position: 6 months
This is what you can look forward to:
• Administer HR-related documentation, such as: contracts of employment, addendums, job descriptions, organizational charts, termination files, according to local labor regulation requirements
• Manages signatures of HR related documents during hiring, on boarding or termination processes
• Administration of company benefits providers: e.g.: meal tickets, monthly database updates for health insurance provider, transportation subscriptions, etc.
• Creation and delivery of employees certificates, as per request
• When required, gives support in regards of tax statements and other employment related documents
• Personnel data updates
• Managing regular submission of the payroll data for company employees
• Coordinate the monthly Time &; Attendance database, ensure timely submission and data accuracy
• Ensure the appropriate data integrity of payroll submission and data retention in company records, in line with internal procedures and local labor regulations
• Manage the relationship with the external payroll provider in order to ensure a trustful and long-term relationship
• External and internal reporting: acts as focal point for state authorities for all labor relations matters, provides employee related reports for e.g. in salary survey data submission
• Collaborate with various HR Centers of Excellence (CoE) roles, e.g. Talent &; Acquisition, Total Rewards
What you offer:
• University degree with major in Human Resources, Psychology or Economics Studies
• At least 2 years as HR administrator/ generalist in a multinational company
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll
• Experience in working with HR systems: Payroll, Revisal, etc.
• Experience in manufacturing site is a plus
• Excellent language skills in English and Rumanian
• Good communication and IT skills (MS Office)
In addition to competitive salaries and customized benefits packages, we offer a supportive and diverse culture and unparalleled career development opportunities.
Please send your CV in English.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.