Pfizer Commercial Operations Officer in Makati City, Philippines
Commercial Operations is the central functional interface between the PCH commercial organization and necessary partner functions that are critical for the successful running of the day to day business operation and facilitation of business growth. The Commercial Operations Officer will support the Commercial Operations Manager in the development and management of structures and processes for the business to understand performance and develop plans.
The Commercial Operations Officer will ensure the delivery of the following:
Business Analytics and Reporting
• Develop and manage robust performance reporting processes, produce timely, accurate dashboards and reports using internal and external data
• Conduct deep-dive analytics to turn data into actionable insight
• Provide high quality, proactive support to the Commercial Operations manager through data analysis, reports, presentations and modelling
• Aid in establishing a Commercial Effectiveness culture & mindset which focuses on continuous improvement to drive business performance
Financial Operations, Forecasting and Budgeting
• Support the annual Operating Plan and forecasting process
• Own the accuracy of Opex and Sales Deductions P&L lines in collaboration with Marketing and Sales Team and provide necessary support to the Business Finance Center
• Collaborate with Commercial Team to provide high level commentaries and variance analysis
Strategic Revenue Management
• Support the Commercial operations manager in developing an ROI and resources allocation culture
• Ensure implemention of resource allocation plans through close collaboration with Commercial Team
• Develop a regular review of commercial expenditures and its effectiveness and provide actional insights to improve trade spending
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least 5-10 years in financial reporting and operations roles within pharma or FMCG environment. Experience in other sales or marketing disciplines is an advantage (field sales, key account, trade marketing, sales force effectiveness).
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Analytical skills, Creativity, Innovation, Influencing, Selling, Planning, Leadership, Customer Relationship Management, Developing Others, Financial Management, Strategy Development
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.