Pfizer 应付账款-专员 in Dalian, China
• Understand and strictly follow SOP, WI & RCM and make sure the process you are responsible for is within established service level agreements and adhering to statutory requirements, and any special country processing requirements .
• Professionally communicate with end users and vendors for the resolution of process exceptions and inquiries.
• Support to prepare standard and regular reports as required for the operation.
• Perform month end closing activities and AP balance sheet reconciliation.
• Proactively seek for appropriate support and resources where issue or problems arise.
• Support internal, external and tax audit
• Bachelor degree
• 2-5 years working experience
• Intermediate language skills in English/Japanese/Korean
• Basic Microsoft office knowledge - Word, Excel, Outlook
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Major in Accounting
• Finance or Accounting internship experience
• Language skills: English - CET 6, Japanese - Level 1/2
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Finance & Accounting